Thursday, April 23, 2009

>50%: the struggle to never be hurt or lose in the dating game

I do still believe in my doctrine that proffer in the "economics of relationship" but there are unsysmtemic risks ( business reference) in the dating world. Protecting yourself from these risks should never be done in vain. Well, despise the fact that most relationships don't get off the ground because of communication issues. Which is a problem for me. I believe I express my intention up front and invite that other person into my world , as try to be invited into theirs. But, if time after time things fall thru even when they are foolproof, than what can a girl help but not be disencouraged. So, as a rule of thumb I try not to give more than 50% in a dating situation. Make sense? Who know...

Peace before all,
Ashley.

No comments: