Saturday, April 25, 2009

The day when New York is warmer than los angles

It is Saturday, the day after the best concert experience at st johns and overall: lupe and NERD. I rocked out heavy... Got to meet pharrell ... Was backstage and stuff. Today I was semi productive, get groceries, did laundry, went for a run...
Center of attention was placed on, me having my first feelings of doubt about going to the army. I would so badly love to be around music as my profession by some means, and thus I question my reasons for wanting to go to the army . Then I think about my need to leave and this is my vehicle, my vessal. Eventhough, I just heard back from the south Korea job last week. I just have to work though the shadow of doubt and use this vehicle to get to where I need to be. Where is that ? The establishment of freedom in my life: a wonderful place

Peace before all,
Ashley

No comments: