Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Things about Ashley

1. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
2. I cried during Rocky 1&2 but not during th Notebook
3.Willy Wonka is one of my fav movies
4. I play the flute (for 14 yrs, now)
5. I follows Ayn Rand's views of Objectivism
6. I like taxes
7.I didn't drink alcohol until i turned 21
8.I have two piercings and three tattoos
9.I have skydived before
10.My V-card expired the third year I was in college
11. For the first time in my life , I really like someone ;)
12. I don't like mashed potatoes, or beef
13. Dairy gives me gas
14.I love to blog (scatterthoughtsofashley.blogspot.com)
15.I hate zionist, student loans, and people who try to take up two seats on the bus
16.My Dad has facebook and it really doesn't bother me too much
17.Is just a "plain ol' black" girl, no other influence (no, I don't claim that I am native american")
18. Is okay with gay marriage, and regular marraige as long as it doesn't end in divorce
19.I love watching infomericals
20.Goes to the movies by myself ,and doesn't really care
21.Tried to learn Chinese, but failed horribly
22.Has held two jobs for the last four years
23. Had a blast during her first trip to trinidad (thanks Khrys)
24.Wishes her and her lil sister were closer
25.Does parkour and freerunning
-----------
Bonus Round
26. Gets annoyed when people don't use their inside voice, inside
27. Avg. about 3 to 4 hours of sleep
28. I can run really far distances (10to15 miles or so)
29.Loves the lil goldfish shaped crackers
30.Is getting locks in the near future
31.Is going to write a book
32. Applied to a job in South Korea and Los Angeles
33.Believes in aliens ( they have to exist)
34.Wants to learn how to surf, really well
35.Thinks King of Queens is the funniest show
36. I have never been skiing or snowboarding
37. want to go to the amazon rainforest and try to live there for one week on some survivor type stuff
38. believes all drugs should be legalize drugs (because everyone should make their own choice to ruin their life)
39.Think Abe Lincon was actually black
40.loves the M&M store...it is magical

No comments: